Wednesday, 19 February 2014

Wedding flowers



As many of you already know I used to be a florist and occasionally I still do Weddings.
This time its my Niece who is getting married.

So I though I would give you a few sneaky before photos.



Her colour scheme is red and cream .....obviously.....he.....he....



She has a very laid back nature and all she said she wanted was red Gerbera, she gave my a photo and that was about it. 

The bridesmaid are in red so she is going for cream bouquets for them.
The only thing I'm missing in this photo is the cream gerbera 
which my flower man is dropping of later



I will put a post up next week to show you what I created.


Right I best be off.........got lots to do........








Follow my blog with Bloglovin

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous flowers - love the red theme! Your niece is very lucky :-)

    x Roch & Tash x
    www.next-route-style.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fingers crossed all goes well :) I always get nervous making up wedding bouquets xx

      Delete
  2. Hi Gail, I have always admired people who can do floristry, its such a talent! I am more just shove them in the vase and hope for the best! I am sure with your creative talent they will look absolutely stunning! x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Helen. I do the same with my vases lol I like the natural look not so much arranged xx

      Delete

So to all my lovely readers now and future, Thank you for taking the time to comment, I love reading them all xx