Monday, 24 February 2014

Wedding


Sorry the posts have been rather sparse the past couple of days but as many of you know I was doing my Nieces wedding flowers as she got married on Friday. Unfortunately my back went pop last Wednesday whilst hoovering the stairs. It has been.... shall I call it fun? trying to do the flowers but I got there in the in end.

When I went to the Osteopath he told me not to sit only lie or stand, this was an almost impossible and painful task at the wedding. So for the next couple of days posts will be a little sparse still until I get my new lead for my laptop, it should be here soon.
Must go as its far to painful sitting at an actually computer whilst writing this. Hope you all had a fantastic weekend






Follow my blog with Bloglovin

8 comments:

  1. Lovely photo Gail....hope your back gets better soon:)
    ~Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no :( Hope you're back is feeling a bit better soon xx
    http://www.isitjustmeme.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful flowers - I hope you are feeling better soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh no! I hope you are on the mend now?! <3 Gorgeous flowers! Ax

    ReplyDelete

So to all my lovely readers now and future, Thank you for taking the time to comment, I love reading them all xx