Monday, 24 March 2014

A couple of beauty buys

I've accumulated these few things over the last week or so

A bargain at the minute in Boots at only £3.33
Thought I would give it a try



I got the shade Purple Heather which is actually lilac not purple
I'm not that keen on the colour on my nails, looks far nicer in the bottle


I got it in shade Tantalizing taupe
Surprisingly I quite like this lipstick, I don't usually get on with Maybelline lipsticks
they are usually quite drying on me.


I had to get this just to see if it works and yep it pretty much does what it says on the tin,
I've found it great for taking to the gym after swimming, so easy!


What can I say! another one to see if it lives up to is hype
Will let you know



The next couple of purchases were for my little poochie

I got this from my groomers but you can get it online
It smells amazing!!!!!



I also got this from my groomers and like above you can get online.
I freekin love this stuff it is amazing on Liluu's coat she does get very knotty sometimes.
Its the Bichon type fur she has because I have bark in a part of the garden shes like a Velcro she brings half of it on her coat every time.







Follow my blog with Bloglovin

10 comments:

  1. I really want to try the Garnier Micellar water when my Bioderma runs out, heard it's really good!
    Lou xx
    www.loulovesbeauty.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have never tried the Bioderma but have always heard good things about it xx

      Delete
  2. Hi Gail, I tried the garnier water, and its pretty good, but a bit drying if i use it too often, but great for a late night quick make-up sweep! Also really interested to hear the spray moisturiser works, I keep meaning to get some, so definitely try it now! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ive only used it a couple of times so I havent noticed if its drying yet, I might just use it as you say for a late night occasional sweep. My skin is so dry anyway it dosent need drying out anymore xx

      Delete
  3. I tried one of those cleansing waters from the new B range at Superdrug, nice and easy to use x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My sons girlfriend uses the Superdrug one she said its really good xx

      Delete
  4. I've never used a Micellar water - I do have a Nuxe sample to try though. Like the colour of the Maybelling lippie - I have the Lasting Perfection concealer - not sure about the 16hr wear but it's pretty good - on me anyway! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I havent tried the concealer yet it seems quite thick I'm just hoping it dosent sit in my fine lines xx

      Delete
  5. Though I tend to use Bioderma, Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water is a great product too.. and in some ways I even prefer it!!!!
    Great purchases Gail.
    Love,
    A.
    letterstoa.com

    ReplyDelete

So to all my lovely readers now and future, Thank you for taking the time to comment, I love reading them all xx