Wednesday, 12 March 2014

February monthly favourites




  1. Seventeen Nail poilish   in Pink Glitter, this is such a pretty glitter and very reasonable in price.
  2. Sleek Face Contour Kit in light, I have haven't stopped wearing this since I bought it.
  3. Tanya Burr Lip Gloss in Champagne Toast, such a pretty colour. I'm not usually a lip gloss fan but this one isn't too sticky.
  4. LOreal Glam Shine Balmy Gloss in Sin for peach, just love everything about this!!!
  5. Floral skirt I bought this last year from Tesco, it has been an absolute winner as I've wore it all year round in all kinds of weather.
  6. Leopard print boots I have wore these a couple of times this month, they're so comfortable.


Well that's about if for my February favorites a little late I know but better late than never





Follow my blog with Bloglovin

4 comments:

  1. I must get a L'Oreal Balmy Gloss Gail - love that little skirt! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You shoud they are really lovely Jenny xx

      Delete
  2. Omg the colour of the LOreal Glam Shine Balmy Gloss is beautiful! I also love the boots!

    x

    ReplyDelete

So to all my lovely readers now and future, Thank you for taking the time to comment, I love reading them all xx