Monday, 31 March 2014

March monthly favourites



Not that many favorites this month


  1. LOreal Glam Shine Balmy Gloss still in love with this this month
  2. LOreal Volume Million Lashes Excess Mascara Went back to my ever faithful this month, I just love it.
  3. Vaseline Spray Go Body Moisturiser  I am SO in love with this stuff right now, its so quick and easy, I can see me going through quite a few of these :)
  4. My little poochie Liluu...... I have been loving taking her on sunny walks this month
  5. ladybe detangler  this stuff is so amazing for my poochies hair, its the best detangler ever!!!! shes has a Bichon type coat and can get very knotty this stuff certainly sorts out anything.
  6. Maybelline Coloursens Nude Lipstick one of my favorite nudes by far.


That's about it this month, I have been trying to kerb my spending of late. I haven't bought any clothes for ages but I did cave in yesterday though and made a few cheeky purchases!!!!








Follow my blog with Bloglovin

4 comments:

  1. It's so hard to resist spending when you go out, but sometimes its amazing what you can make do with from what you have already.....I think it makes you more inventive with outfits! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It certainly does. I may not resist this weekend though I'm having my hair done then going shopping so may need to buy something to cheer myself up if I don't like my hair lol xx

      Delete
  2. I love the colour of that lippy & will make a note to try! I'm a huge fan of nude lips & wear them like that most of the year! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its a really lovely colour, I wear them all year too :) xx

      Delete

So to all my lovely readers now and future, Thank you for taking the time to comment, I love reading them all xx