Wednesday, 30 April 2014

April monthly favourites




  1. Statement boutique necklace.......By far my favorite necklace this month
  2. Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water........This stuff is fantasic it doesnt irrate my skin at all and it just melts off my make up in no time at all!!! 
  3. Rimmel blusher, Santa rose......Really loving this colour at the moment
  4. Babyliss big hair.....I got this for my birthday and its fantastic :) all the benefits of a lovely blow dry without the arm ache.
  5.  Game of thrones......Its back :) Im just so addicted
  6.  Collection concealer ....... I've been trying this out the past month instead of my Benefit erase paste and I must say so far I'm quite impressed to say it way cheaper than the Erase paste.
  7.  Hair....... Im SO pleased with my hair and the cut, Im even looking forward to having even more cut off next time.


Keeping my fingers crossed that May is a little sunnier than April and a lot less wet!!!







 Follow my blog with Bloglovin

6 comments:

  1. Its just so lovely and sparkly :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the micellar water, but can't use it all the time, as I have quite dry skin, and it tends to dry it out.....But, it certainly does get every scrap of make-up/dirt etc off! p.s. I love your hair shorter, have had mine chopped too, and love it as well! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have very dry skin but it luckily it doesn't seem to dry mine out which is weird because everything else seems to!! You should put a piccy on your blog of your hair, would love to see it xx

      Delete
  3. I really want a Big Hair thingy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh you should definatly get it, its well worth the money xx

      Delete

So to all my lovely readers now and future, Thank you for taking the time to comment, I love reading them all xx