Thursday, 3 April 2014

Birthday Day.......


Today is my Birthday
(obviously from the title!)



Wow........ that year went fast!!!!!
And I am now slap bang inbetween my 40's and 50's
Where do the years go?

I haven't really got any plans for today apart from housework (such fun :) )
but I am going out with the Hubby for a meal tonight which I'm looking forward to.

And I'm also off to the hairdressers on Saturday for THE hair cut.....nervous but excited.
Then an afternoon of shopping with my son's girlfriend.

All I can say is bring on the weekend :)











Follow my blog with Bloglovin

14 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday! Hope you have a fabulous day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wishing you a very Happy Birthday Gail and thank you so much for the lovely comment on my post yesterday! Enjoy your special day:)
    ~Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome Anne hope I look as good as you do when I get to 50 xx

      Delete
  3. Happy Birthday Gail! Have a wonderful day xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday Gail - hope you've had a lovely day and enjoy you night out tonight! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy birthday for yesterday hun, sorry I am wishing it you late!

    Hope you had a great meal and looking forward to seeing "the cut" soon.

    X x

    ReplyDelete
  6. No worries, I had a lovely day :)
    Fingers crossed for "the cut" lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday! Hope you had a fab day xx

    ReplyDelete

So to all my lovely readers now and future, Thank you for taking the time to comment, I love reading them all xx