Monday, 14 April 2014

Birthday gifts and beauty buys


As you know it was my birthday the other week 
and my wonderful children bought me the two things I wanted most
These two bad boys :)
As you all know I've wanted the Babyliss big hair for absolutely ages
and now its all mine....he....he......

And I couldn't let Naked 3 slip through my fingers.......just loving the sheer pinkness of it

They spoilt me rotten with Yankie candles, flowers, chocolates, wine, meals out
I had a wonderful birthday 
and a big thank you to all of you guys for all of your lovely comments and wishes


So onto the shopping......
I popped into my as my hubby calls it "second home"
Boots


What a mouthful that is!!!!


I spoke to a lovely assistant in Boots and she recommended this. I know my skin will be OK with this as I've used other Eucerin before, I just need a little extra help with those every increasing wrinkles.


I also thought I would try out their eye cream from the same range.




Got 2 b had an offer on so I got these two for £5.00

My usual heat protector Guardian Angel I love this stuff so much
and I got this Beach Matt Texturizing Salt Spray to try 



New blusher
In shade Santa Rose



last but not least
Barry M Gelly shine £3.99 in shade "sugar apple"
Rimmel lasting finish £2.99 in shade "No tan lines here"
Just because I haven't got enough nail polishes.....he.....he.....












Follow my blog with Bloglovin

6 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had a fab birthday! You must let me know how you get on with the Big Hair, I'd love one xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will do, can't wait to try it out xx

      Delete
  2. You lucky girl Gail - lovely presents! Love the nail polishes and the Rimmel blusher! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm lucky to have such lovely children :) xx

      Delete
  3. What lovely presents, I don't really do surprises anymore, I think it's just so much nicer to get what you have been lusting after!.........So hows the 'big hair' going, I have looked at it a few times, but I have quite thick hair and thought I might look like a sixties back-comb job if I used it on mine!! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't really like surprises I suppose its due to me being a bit of a control freak lol
      The big hair is AMAZING I used it the other day, I have thick hair but it doesn't look like a sixty throw back style, its just so easy to use rather than a big brush and a dryer xx

      Delete

So to all my lovely readers now and future, Thank you for taking the time to comment, I love reading them all xx