Wednesday, 23 April 2014

Easter weekend


I hope you all had a fantastic Easter weekend

Me and my floral nails had a wonderful weekend


I have been a bad blogger this weekend I did not take a single picture!!!



Saturday we went to Chaddesley Corbett point to point
lets go racing
We had no winners and it was very windy but a great day was had by all.



Sunday we went to meet our friends in Bourton on the Water which is in the Cotswold's.
We have been many a time, you can see the last time  here

We stayed over night in a little pub called the Hollow Bottom in a village called Guiting Power.
The Hollow Bottom
Fantastic little pub if you want to take your dog with you they even let her in the restaurant part.
Obviously she got spoilt rotten by the staff who were all amazing and so friendly.


Monday we had a proper chill out day and did nothing which made a really nice change.



So that was about it for my weekend, back to normal now, 
until May when we get another 2 more bank holidays :)








Follow my blog with Bloglovin

8 comments:

  1. That nail design looks so perfectly done and so pretty! Hope you had a great Easter weekend!

    Yige || Yet Another Makeup Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you had a fab weekend! Roll on May I say the early mornings are killing me now Charlie is back to school.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooooo I dont envy you, Im well past the school run days, I feel your pain though :) xx

      Delete
  3. So funny, I know the Hollow Bottom pub well! It's so pretty up there! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We had a lovely evening there its a pity we didnt eat there instead we ate in Bourton that wasnt very nice!!
      We just love the Cotswolds your so lucky to live that way xx

      Delete
  4. Your nails are so pretty! I'm a pants blogger too & often forget the camera! Doh! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Andrea, I do that too all the time or it runs out of battery on me :) xx

      Delete

So to all my lovely readers now and future, Thank you for taking the time to comment, I love reading them all xx