Wednesday, 7 May 2014

Double Mac please!


Finally ............ at last I've got a Mac lipstick

 but not just one but actually 2
They are both lustre shades
They were on offer last week 2 for £20.00 in Debenhams and as I had a £5 voucher it was an offer 
I couldn't refuse 
2 lipstick for the price of one!!!!! I was such a happy bunny


I also had a gift card for Boots so I popped in there and picked up this


I then run into Matalan, somewhere I don't very often go in but last time I went in there I picked up a little black cami for £6.00 and I wanted another but in a different colour so I chose this one



And I also picked up these for £6.00





I'm such a sad person that I'm so happy that I now own a Mac lipstick
What are your favorite Mac shades?



Linked up with the very lovely Renae from Simple Sequins






Follow my blog with Bloglovin

14 comments:

  1. Fab bargain on the Mac lippies! I have both of these and their both beauiful natural shades. :)
    LouLovesbeauty xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the natural shades for everyday xx

      Delete
  2. Well if you're sad then I am too Gail! Gorgeous colours those Mac lippies and proper bargains! I only own two but both are brights - need a nude! Love your leopard pumps! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We can be sad together Jenny lol :) xx

      Delete
  3. About 15 years ago, I first bought Mac Spirit, and it is still one of my faves! I love seeing all your fab purchases, those leopard pumps are such a bargain! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I couldn't leave them on the shelf for £6.00 :) I think they will be getting a lot of wear xx

      Delete
  4. Great items here, Gail! {you could oh so link this post to our "Fashion item Friday" blog hop tomorrow, for dang sure} Thanks for the vote of confidence and YES witnessing a birth of a grandchild is such a awesome feeling, isn't it!!!???

    Have a tremendous day, ok? ♥, Renae

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Renae I will pop over and have a look tomorrow.
      Yes it it awesome, it was amazing having my own children but seeing your granchildren born is somehow feels beyond that xx

      Delete
  5. I only have one MAC lipstick, but I do like how it wears--- and it looks like a day of great steals! The cami is a great color and the shoes are too cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a great day for steal......I like those kinda days :) xx

      Delete
  6. Those lipsticks are such pretty pink colors! And what a great deal!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous buys Gail! The pumps are such a bargain! xx

    ReplyDelete

So to all my lovely readers now and future, Thank you for taking the time to comment, I love reading them all xx