Wednesday, 28 May 2014

Floral Fancy


I was recently contacted by Bonmarche to see if I would review one of their item from their new range. I cannot lie at first I thought "Bonmarche"!!! my mother shops there, that's for older people! there cannot possibly be anything that I would like. So with wise words from a good friend I decided to just go and take a look online at their new collection and to my surprise I actually liked one of their dresses. It is a David Emanuel design and as I have a christening coming up shortly I thought why not.


This is the dress I Rose print dress *


I plan to wear it with these nude shoes and bag


I did like this other one that was in the collection too



Which is exactly the same design but different colours

I'm glad I chose the one I did as I love the lace part in the pattern


The dress was only £28.00 which I thought was great value as it is fully lined.
It hangs very nicely and the slight ruching on the tummy area is great for ladies like myself who are a little (or a lot in my case!!) self conscious of that area.

All in all I was actually quite impressed with this dress
Unfortunately they don't seem to have any left in stock at the moment
But if you like this style of dress I would definitely go and check out there other prints


Would I shop at Bonmarche again?......

I'm not sure......maybe if I needed a dress for an occasion I would go and take a peek.


Have you ever thought to look in Bonmarche or ever purchased anything from there?










Follow my blog with Bloglovin

16 comments:

  1. Its a lovely dress Gail & you choose well! Perfect for the occasion & the colours & print are lovely! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Andrea, I do love the colours xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colors in your dress. The shape is lovely on you as well. I am a huge floral fan
    From the link up, please stop by
    jess
    http://www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just love my florals, thank you Jessica xx

      Delete
  4. You look gorgeous Gail, love that dress on you and perfect to have in the wardrobe and pull out for an occasion x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Doesn't crease either.
      Thank you Sharron xx

      Delete
  5. Such a pretty dress, but I do know what you mean about the Bonmarche name? It sounds like they are maybe trying to reinvent themselves maybe? Anyway, whatever you look fab! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It seems that way with having Emanuel on board, but it looks like thats a good thing. Thanks Helen xx

      Delete
  6. You look fab Gail - that dress looks amazing on you! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. That dress is gorgeous on you - it fits you perfectly! Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gosh what a lovely dress, you look lovely init. I must admit my thoughts would have been the same as your initially. Most defiantly not a store I would have looked in.

    X x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Trayci, glad it wasn't just me who thought that xx

      Delete
  9. It is such a pretty dress, and fits you like a glove! You look stunning! ;)

    God bless,
    XO, Claire
    http://www.littlemissfashionqueen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

So to all my lovely readers now and future, Thank you for taking the time to comment, I love reading them all xx