Wednesday, 21 May 2014

Just wanted to say.......



I just want to say a big thank you for all your lovely comments and support on my last post.

I've had a fantastic response to my new venture so far, I've already got two weddings booked and a business proposition in the pipeline. Its all very exciting :) 

So as I have spent the past week or so creating my website 
(which I'm quite proud of as I did it all by myself :) ) my blog has been a little neglected.....sorry guys. 
Today is no exception either as I am in the middle of painting my Lounge, hopefully it will be finished tomorrow and I can get back to my normal blogging routine.

Anyway back to it, the end is in sight.....at last!!

Thank you again everyone for your lovely comments
If you get chance if you could give me a like on my business Facebook page that would be amazing







Follow my blog with Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe you did that yourself! Thats amazing! Great news re the bookings too! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Andrea :) business propersition went very well as well :) xx

      Delete

So to all my lovely readers now and future, Thank you for taking the time to comment, I love reading them all xx