Wednesday, 18 June 2014

First St Tropez!


So like I said in my last post I went to the shops to get some kind of fake tan for my incredibly pale legs. I opted for the St Tropez classic bronzing mousse, I've never tried this range before but had read nothing but good reviews on it and also it was on offer in Superdrug. They have got offers on all their tanning ranges at the moment, I may have to pop back and stock up before the offer ends.





I ran into Boots to pick up two of my favorites




I need to start parking somewhere else so I don't walk past Primark!!

I picked these up


A couple of basic t-shirts which were £3.00 and £3.50
and a pair of brown sandals at £8.00



I wish I could just buy the one thing I actually go for 
but I never do, I'm very easily distracted .....he.....he.....





6 comments:

  1. We are the same Gail! I have to walk past Primark too and can never resist - picked a few bargains up this week actually! What are we like! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure they pick there stores so they are near car parks!!! Ooooo I do love a good bargain so your excused.......just this time though :) xx

      Delete
  2. Oh my gosh, I can't begin to talk about summer skin, sweetheart. My body will not see the sun except for 5 minute increments. It needs the sun tho, but basically like I said in my post today, thinks aren't going to be great until September. But THANK YOU for your sweet words of encouragement and supports. I need every little bit!!!!! ♥, Renae

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your very welcome Hunnie......keep strong, September will be here before you know it, June's nearly over already and until then you have got all of us xx

      Delete
  3. They are total bargains & so should be guilt free Gail! Our nearest Primark is 15 miles away & I haven't even visited since we returned here last year! Ax

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooo you will definitely have to make that trip to Primark :) xx

      Delete

So to all my lovely readers now and future, Thank you for taking the time to comment, I love reading them all xx