Monday, 9 June 2014

I've been a bad blogger



Sorry my posts have been rather sparse of late, as many of you know I launched my wedding flower website a few weeks ago, if you didn't know you can see it here. 

Well since then its been a little bit manic to say the least!!
Surprisingly the business has sort of hit the ground running and I'm now collaborating with a wedding planner and I've been rather busy since, so unfortunately my blog has taken a bit of neglect.
I've missed not blogging, but more than anything I've missed not being able to catch up with reading all your posts.

So today I'm going to put my time management skills through their paces and get myself organised and get back on track!!!







Follow my blog with Bloglovin

6 comments:

  1. It sounds like you've got a fabulous reasons for this though. Congratulations and enjoy the success, very nice for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pleased for you Gail that's amazing! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats brill Gail & don't worry about us! We'll all be here waiting! Ax

    ReplyDelete

So to all my lovely readers now and future, Thank you for taking the time to comment, I love reading them all xx