Tuesday, 24 June 2014

Joe Browns Summer Sale......




This is my Summer lust list
from the Joe Browns sale







With a budget of £100 this is what I would buy. 
What would your choices be?




Chance Of Romance Dress £29.95 
I just love the print on this dress, very tropical. Just perfect for the evening on holiday or just summer in general.

Fabulous Cut Out Tote Bag £19.95
I don't actually own a white bag and this would slot into my wardrobe very nicely, it would go with just about anything.

Beautiful Eastern Necklace £9.95
I'm a bit of a statement necklace girl at the moment and this one is so cute I just couldn't leave it out.

Fabulous Printed Flip Flop £3.95
You can never have enough flip flops!! Such a girly floral print too

Vintage Floral Jean £14.95
I adore these jeans, as many of you know I'm a floral freak and these are just so pretty and fill my floral passion completely.

Wonderful Summer Wedge £17.95
Summer just screams wedges!! The perfect brown shade to go with just about anything in your wardrobe.




I do love a good bargain and Joe Browns Sale has certainly hit the spot for me.
There are some amazing bargains to be had
Click the link below if you want to grab one or two




What is on your Summer lust lists?








2 comments:

So to all my lovely readers now and future, Thank you for taking the time to comment, I love reading them all xx