Thursday, 26 June 2014

More nail polishes!


This is my idea of  buying "no more nail polishes"!!!!!


I wish I could resist but its like being a kid in a sweet shop!
And when they put offers on I just cant refuse!!!
(Think I'm also developing a slight Barry M obsession)


The Barry M offer was spend over £6.00 and get a free limited edition polish.
And the NYC were two for £2.99



Whilst in Superdrug I  also thought I would give this a try




Then obviously.......Primark


Sandals £4.00
Nude flats £6.00



Basic black blouse £8.00


I'm setting myself the challenge
to buy no more nail polishes till at least October
Its going to be hard!!! 









10 comments:

  1. love those sandals! and the price even more!

    it's hard not to fall in love with nail polish colors at the store, i find it also hard to resist!
    xo
    -maria

    PS.
    I'm hosting a shoe GIVEAWAY on my blog, go check it out lovely lady!


    City Laundry
    Twitter | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad its not just me who has no will power to just walk past :) xx

      Delete
  2. Now I bet you don't stick to it, lol. The blue colour nail varnish is stunning, you must post a picture when you try it. I have loads but with all the stunning colours out at the moment it is very hard to resist. I tend to treat myself with my boots points then I don't feel quite so naughty.

    X x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol I'm going to try my hardest lol I will put a picture up when I try it.
      I try to save my points up for skincare xx

      Delete
  3. love those colours of nail polishes!!

    http://www.fashionforlunch.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're making me want to go on a spree now Gail! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You go girl :) nothing beats a good spree xx

      Delete
  5. I need some new nail polish & may have to treat myself tomorrow now Gail after seeing this! Another great haul from Primark too! Ax

    ReplyDelete

So to all my lovely readers now and future, Thank you for taking the time to comment, I love reading them all xx