Monday, 23 June 2014

Operation LOB finished!


I finally went to the Hairdressers on Saturday and I did it :)
I went for the LOB I've wanted for a while


I love it The only thing I wasn't keen on was the way she curled the right had side of my hair
but that's just me being fussy as usual....he.....he....
Is it just me or is anyone else never keen on the way the hairdresser styles it?

I usually wash it again the next day and style it the way I like it, this photo was the next day but unfortunately someone poured far too much wine down my throat the night before :) and I was feeling a little worse for wear here. Hence very little make up and looking very dehydrated.......







Just need to dye those pesky grey's again and I will be good to go


Hope you all had a great weekend






20 comments:

  1. I'm all for chopping hair off at the moment - LOVE the new look. It really suits you xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :)
      I saw yours it looks gorgeous, its so much easier to look after :) xx

      Delete
  2. Hi there! It looks lovely, both ways curly or not, such a flattering style! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it Gail - you have a great head of hair girl!! I like the way my hairdresser gets my hair smooth and glossy with minimal effort - he says it's the GHD hairdryer and now I want one! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jenny. they can always get it way smoother than we can but then again its always easier to do someone else hair than your own xx

      Delete
  4. Love it Gail and I wouldn't dream of washing mine the next day! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you x
      Its just me then ...he....he....I have to I'm just way to fussy :) xx

      Delete
    2. Stunning! I am feeling the urge to go for the chop too x

      Delete
    3. Thank you x You should go for it!!! xx

      Delete
  5. This is the second time I've caught your post right after you hair visit, and I'm just as impressed! What a great stylist, and well, you just have great hair!! Carylee | morepiecesofme.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is a gorgeous hairstyle on you! I love the length. I'd like to chop mine a bit, but my hubby keeps saying no :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mine was the opposite and was always telling me to have it cut shorter :) xx

      Delete
  7. Your new cut looks fabulous, loving the curls. I am quite luck that I normally like mine when they style it. But then again I don't go very often.

    X x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't go that often before but i think I will have to now its shorter xx

      Delete
  8. Oh Gail, how lovely does your hair look! I can't see the late night on you, just a fabulous style and so, so, shiny too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing! It looks lovely & I'm going to do mine at the end of the month too! Ax

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Andrea x
      Cant wait to see yours xx

      Delete

So to all my lovely readers now and future, Thank you for taking the time to comment, I love reading them all xx