Wednesday, 11 June 2014

Yet another Collection lasting perfection concealer review!!!




I bought this concealer just to give it a try as its SO big in the beauty world I wanted to see if it was as good as everyone makes out. And I said to myself I wont do a review on it as it has probably got that many reviews that your all sick of seeing them but after using it for some time now I feel I just have to share my little points.


I  decided to try it out as a substitute for my Benefit erase paste. As many of you know I suffer with dark circles (the bain of my life!!!) The erase paste has only ever been the only concealer that has ever come near to covering them up.....until now.....the Collection lasting perfection concealer is well worth all the hype, usually I'm so disappointed by products that have been hyped up so much but definitely not this!!


It has a doe foot applicator



In fact I would go as far to say its better than the Benefit, it is a lot more creamier which is a lot better for my aging skin especially under the eyes, less cakey and quite light reflecting. I think it also has much better staying power.

This concealer will save me a fortune coming in at £4.19 as apposed to £20.50 for the Benefit.

So from now on the money I save on not buying the erase paste and can use on 
Benefits lovely blushers instead ........happy days :)

Have you tried it? what do you think of it?









6 comments:

  1. I bought this concealer and promptly lost it, haha. Love the title of your post by the way! Yes it is another review but people talk about it all the time for a reason I guess!

    Jaq @ www.lazydaysbeauty.com
    Xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do things like that all the time its so infuriating, I don't know where they go as they never turn up at anytime xx

      Delete
  2. I am not very good with concealer, but I guess it's down to the type that I buy? Like you say it sinks into the lines, which is never a good look?? But will have to give this a go, as there is always a LOT of concealing to do now!! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know it gets way more difficult the older we get, at least they seem to be bringing out more creamier varieties these days instead of the stick formulas (which I hate!!) I'm definitely getting older saying "these days" !!! lol xx

      Delete
  3. Thats looks great & very creamy! I'm terrible with concealer & need to use it more often! Ax

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its fantastic for its price. Concelaer is definately my best friend at the minute with not sleeping very well xx

      Delete

So to all my lovely readers now and future, Thank you for taking the time to comment, I love reading them all xx