Monday, 21 July 2014

A few Holiday buys



Even though I'm not going on holiday until November I thought I would make a start on buying a few bits as I doubt there will be much choice left come the Autumn.



First stop Dorothy Perkins


I got this on Friday they cost me £12.00 but at the moment they are £15.30
I had had my eye on the white ones for ages but they didn't have my size left 
so I ended up getting the black instead




Next Debenhams



Not that I actually need another but hey ho what the hell .....he.....he......




Then onto H & M


This was in their basics range £7.99
Bargain for the beach!!!

I also picked up some jeggings

So soft and comfy




And last but not least of course Primark


Maxi dress reduced to £8.90




So that's about it........so far anyway
I have a few more things on my list to get before the sales end








6 comments:

  1. Loving that swimsuit, I need to take a look at Debenhams x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I fell in love with the colours so just had to have it :) xx

      Delete
  2. Lovely purchases Gail....the floral sandals look great and that maxi was a steal:)
    ~Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Anne, I'm in love with the sandals I haven't took them off yet :) xx

      Delete
  3. How lovely to have a holiday in November to look forward to? And a great excuse to do some shopping in the sales now! Love that little H&M dress and those sandals are so cool! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I truly cant wait til November comes around! I've always wanted to go to Mexico :) xx

      Delete

So to all my lovely readers now and future, Thank you for taking the time to comment, I love reading them all xx