Wednesday, 30 July 2014

July monthly favourites





  1. Dorothy Perkins floral sandals  I have worn these to death this month, just adore them.
  2. LOreal Eyeshadow Palette in  Rose Memories - such pretty light summery shades gives just a wash of colour, I tend not to wear a lot of eye shadow in the summer, no point with wearing sunglasses.
  3. St Tropez Mousse first time I've ever tried this, love it! I have been using this religiously.
  4. YSL Rouge Volupté Shine in Coral Intuitive, gorgeous for the summer
  5. Smashbox Camera Ready BB Cream this is my go to in the summer, I much prefer this to a foundation at this time of year.
  6. Barry M nail polish in Damson (strange name as its blue!) have been liking this very much, such a gorgeous bright blue.
  7. White water rafting we did this when we holidayed in Wales, best thing ever! such an adrenalin rush :)
  8.  Sun and wine :) great combination...........whenever .......he......he.......



That's it for my favorites this month





2 comments:

  1. I really like the L'Oréal quads, the colour combinations are lovely and with great pigmentation :o) Xx

    Makeup by Candlelight

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are, not bad staying power to xx

      Delete

So to all my lovely readers now and future, Thank you for taking the time to comment, I love reading them all xx