Wednesday, 6 August 2014

A few of my nude lipsticks



I have just a little obsession with Nudeish lipsticks.....he.....he......
As you may notice I have a scar on the bottom of my lip that looks like a lump, I fell off a wall when I was 5 years old whilst being chased by a boy with a worm, I was scared of worms way back then....he....he....
Its not that bad really just a lot more noticeable with darker lipsticks. looks like I have a permanent cold sore!!
that's why I love my nude lipsticks so much


This is my latest favorite at the moment
I do like pinky nudes



This a great everyday throw on lipstick
Its lovely and creamy






I'm not a massive Maybelline lipstick person I just don't get on with their formulas 
but this one does work for me surprisingly




This is a new addition to my collection
I do like the formula of this




Love the minty smell of this although is slightly glittery when it starts to wear off




I though I would through a lip gloss in the mix
I don't usually wear much lip gloss, I hate the stickiness of them but this one isn't too bad



So that's a selection of my nude lip sticks
doing this post has made me realize how similar a lot of them are

I need to just tell myself to walk away the next time I see a nude lip stick!.....he.....he.........








12 comments:

  1. Lovely products, the Kate Moss Rimmel one looks stunning! :)

    Style Sunrise ☀

    :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Karen, the kate moss one is a very nice lipstick xx

      Delete
  2. I really like all of these. Is the Revlon one similar to Clinique Chubby Sticks? x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pretty much, I think the matte version are more like chubby.
      I remember most of the brands seemed to jump on the chubby bandwagon when they were released xx

      Delete
  3. Even though they're all nude, they're all so different! The Revlon and Tanya Burr ones are our faves :-)

    x Roch & Tash x
    www.next-route-style.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just love nudes full stop.....just in case you hadn't noticed .......he..........he........... xx

      Delete
  4. I wish I could wear nude but it looks absolutely awful on me! I'm jealous! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should try a darker type of nude (if you catch my drift?) xx

      Delete
  5. I love a good nude Gail - so easy to bung on aren't they? Some lovely ones you have here! The Kate Mosse lippie looks a lovely texture! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Kate Moss one is lovely, so creamy xx

      Delete
  6. I'm a nude lipstick lover too Gail! I always wear gloss in the summer & lippy in the winter! Love the all of the above! Ax

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, save my darker lippy for autumn/winter xx

      Delete

So to all my lovely readers now and future, Thank you for taking the time to comment, I love reading them all xx