Wednesday, 13 August 2014

Eat your heart out.......



So I have decide to give this a go
Im not really doing it to lose weight its more for the cleansing/detoxing element of it

I dont really believe in these type of "diets" that claim to make you lose weight fast
as thats just not the way to do it to keep the weigh off.



I suffer with IBS and sometimes it gets really bad.
This week has been rather a bad week.
 So occasionally I like to detox, 
it may not help everyone but it helps me

The longest Ive detoxed before is 3 days so Im looking forward to giving this one a go
just not sure about a couple of the days though as Im vegetarian so it will be challenging :)

I will let you know how I get on next week as I am starting it tomorrow



Have any of you tried ths before?





9 comments:

  1. Not heard of this one but it sounds good. Might be too late for my holiday though x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Depends when you are going, you could do a couple of the days xx

      Delete
  2. This sounds interesting Gail! Please let me know how it goes & best of luck! Ax

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck and I will be interested to see how it goes. My friend runs a detox program and it's worked great in resetting my body and energy level. Check out www.thenourishingseed.com.

    Alice
    www.happinessatmidlife.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thats exactly what they do for me, I feel so much better afterwards, I will go and take a look at your freinds program Thanks Alice xx

      Delete
  4. Interested to hear how you get on with this. It certainly sounds very healthy with lots of good fruit & veg x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will let you now how it goes Avril :) xx

      Delete
  5. This looks interesting and I might give it a go. I too suffer from IBS, it's a horrible condition to live with, so anything that might help is always worth a try. Thanks for the inspiration. Lynne x

    ReplyDelete

So to all my lovely readers now and future, Thank you for taking the time to comment, I love reading them all xx