Monday, 18 August 2014

Loving Autumn with Gray & Osbourn



I was recently contacted by Gray and Osbourn 
and I asked if I would style one of the item from there new AW14 range
I chose this beautiful Joseph Ribkoff dress * which is an online exclusive

 

The photos just don't do this dress any justice at all really, the fabric is lovely and thick and hangs so beautifully, it skims over all the little lumps and bumps that quite a lot of us have....he....he...
It is also fully lined.






I've decide I have far to many clothes in my wardrobe, 
my aim now is to collect classic pieces to that I can wear year after year.
I chose this dress as it fits exactly into this category
and that its black which is my favorite colour (even though its not technically a colour!!!

As a size guide I'm 5ft 4" and it comes just below my knee (perfect length for me)



I styled it with this white scarf as a shoulder wrap from Primark
 Pale pink clutch bag from eBay
Black shoes from New Look

I didn't want to wear a jacket with it as hides the flattering pattern on the dress
but I had to have something to cover the top of my arms
 (which are not one of my favorite parts of my body )



I love it
I makes me look like I have a bit of a waist that I don't really have

The Hubby says its an Ascot contender for next year!!
I will hold him to that ....he....he....



My accessories are: -
Black ring was an Christmas pressie from Hubby a few years ago
Black freshwater pearl bracelet from my time working with pearls
Hair slide is actually a brooch that my Mother in law left me when she passed away

I will definitely be checking out Gray & Osbourn again


Have you made any purchases from them recently?



Linking up with these lovely ladies: - I Would So Rock ThisMore Pieces of Me,
On the Daily ExpressBon Bon Rose GirlsInduffinitely Me, 
Style Elixir



Oh by the way..............sorry about the keys in the door, didn't notice them till way after!!!
 I buy a key box to put keys in but they never ever use it!!!
Its the little purple box on the wall, not difficult is it? 
but then again were talking about men here.....he....he....

31 comments:

  1. Lovely style on you Gail....can't go wrong with black and white:) Have a good week!
    Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this dress on you. It fits you perfectly!!
    LOL I didn't even notice the keys I had to
    go back and look :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Shea xx
      I didn't notice them til I put the last photo on the post lol

      Delete
  3. You look stunning in that dress! It really suits you and gives you curves in all the right places. CJ xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there!! You look amazing, what a lovely dress-such a fabulous choice! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have an amazing figure Gail - the dress looks lovely on you! Didn't even notice the keys! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jenny, do need to lose a few pounds though xx

      Delete
  6. Hi I am Ada. Stopping by from Monday Mingle. This dress is gorgeous and it looks perfect on you. The way you styled it, it would be great for a Wedding. I love the brooch and clutch. Great idea to go with a wrap too. Looking great. =)

    I welcome you to check out my blog as well. Thanks and Happy Monday!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great dress which looks utterly gorgeous on you Gail xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. The dress fits you like a glove, hugs you in all the right places. Classic and chic!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the dress on you The angle of the stripes is perfect to showing your figure.Very flattering
    from the link up
    please stop by, jess
    http://www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. so cute! Love how you styled this dress!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. THIS DRESS LOOKS AMAZING ON YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I absolutely love it!!

    thanks so much for linking up with Tremendous Tuesday!!!

    Hope to see you again next week! Hugs! Amber

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute dress, I have never heard of Gary and Osburn, but they sure have some lovely pieces. Visiting from Tremendous Tuesday. Rachel xo (please stop by sometime, will see if you have bloglovin and follow).

    ReplyDelete
  13. Following you now.
    Rachel xo
    Bloglovin- http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11561337

    ReplyDelete
  14. You are rocking that dress, girl! Absolutely stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow! Just stunning! A perfect dress for you. I've never looked at Gray & Osbourn but maybe I should! Lynne x

    ReplyDelete

So to all my lovely readers now and future, Thank you for taking the time to comment, I love reading them all xx