Monday, 4 August 2014

The last of my spending for now!!!!!


Hope you all had a wonderful weekend.
I did, we had family down from Manchester, it was very manic but great fun.
Saturday we had an Hawaiian barbecue 
and Sunday was spent nursing hangovers :)


So today I though I would share with you all some of the things I've bought recently 
These are from the last few weeks 




Floral skirt - Tesco £14.99 even though I only bought this the other week I can't find it on there website (as seen on this post)
Spotted skirt - H & M this was out of there basic range £3.99 (similar here)
Basic vests - Primark £2.50
Striped dress - H & M, its the same design as the one I bought recently (you can see that here) but in a different colour
Lace pumps - Joe Browns, in the sale £12.99, just because I don't own anything like this :)
Tunic top - Joe Browns, in the sale  £14.95, I liked the contrast in prints on this.




Then for a few accessories


Bracelets and bird necklace - Matalan both £2.50
Black and white scarf - Primark £3.00 each, I'm planning on using these as sarongs on my holiday
Midi rings - Primark £1.50, great for my holiday where I will probably lose them all...he...he...
Silver ring - H & M £2.99 (excuse my wrinkly old hands!!)
Stripe bag - Joe Browns, in the sale £16.95 my new beach bag




That's about it
I'm not planning on buying any more to go in my wardrobe

I'm in need of beauty related item next






9 comments:

  1. You've brought some lovely pieces. I especially like the ring, not that you have wrinkly hands at all.

    X x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that blue patterned cami top, I'm really into blue prints like that, not that I have any! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've gone a little blue mad just lately, I find it goes with just about most colours xx

      Delete
  3. You did very well this month, especially love your lace pumps. Hasn't it been great to just eat out all the time, your Hawaiian, barbecue sounds like so much fun! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a lot of fun with numerous hangovers but gladly not me for a change lol xx

      Delete
  4. I love all those pieces and such great deals! You shop like I do :) I am taking a break from shopping for now... a no shopping August for me.

    Mary
    http://curlybyrdiechirps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. You got some lovely bits there Gail & all at great prices too! Love the necklace it is just so pretty & the midi rings are lovely too! Ax

    ReplyDelete

So to all my lovely readers now and future, Thank you for taking the time to comment, I love reading them all xx