1. Necklace from eBay, I have worn this to death this month
2. Fushi coconut oil £8.95 at Feelunique.com. This stuff is amazing you can just about do anything with it, put it on your skin, your hair or even cook with it. I use it every other night on my face and neck, I just leave it to soak in overnight. My skin feels so soft in the morning. I have use it once a week as a hair mask. Now I hate the smell of coconut! it makes me feel sick but this stuff hasn't got a strong smell at all, I suppose its because it has no artificial coconut scent added and it just in its pure form. I just love it!!!
3. Media city at Salford Quays, Manchester, my old home town. Went for a mooch around last weekend with friends and stumbled upon the Tardis ....he.....he..... I've always been a bit of a Doctor Who fan, although I'm not sure about the new one.
4. My bike, it has been lovely having the time to get out on it so much just lately.
5. Barry M Damson nail polish, I just love this colour so much its definitely going to be a repeat purchase for my collection.
6. Finally my total obsession at the minute unsweetened Macchaito cant get enough of them!!!
That's it for my monthly favorites
Not very many this month I did struggle picking them to be honest