Monday, 8 September 2014

Beauty related purchases


Just a few things I have purchased recently on different occasions whenever they were on offer


Got2b Oil licious £3.00 Never tried this before but I like this range so I thought I would give it a go
Got2b Volumising Powder £2.66 Pretty much the same as above I also though it would be perfect size for my holiday
Dove Leave In Spray £3.59 I adore this leave in conditioner is been in my hair routine forever now, slightly blurry bottle though!! make me feel rather sick looking at it!!!


Boots Time Delay Skin Radiance Booster £3.74 Bought this whilst it was on offer. To be honest I've never heard of this range but I thought I would give it a go also I have been looking around for smaller tubes of products to take on my holiday.
Simple Hydro Mist £2.98 I use this anyway but thought I would get a new one so I can use it on the plane
Boots Time Delay Mature Skin Eye Cream £4.74 Again I bought this as it was on offer


I'm trying save up some of my pennies so I can buy the Chanel foundation and one the perfumes from my previous posts at duty free hence why I am trying to be a bit frugal!!!


Happy Monday all :)







5 comments:

  1. My husband and son's hairdresser uses that powder on their hair. Right I'm off to see what your Duty Free purchases you want x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't actually tried it yet will have to give it a go soon though xx

      Delete
  2. I love volumising powders Gail - look forward to hearing what you think of this one! Also the Radiance Booster sounds very interesting! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great products Gail & all total bargains! I'm in need of a beauty spurlge! Ax

    ReplyDelete

So to all my lovely readers now and future, Thank you for taking the time to comment, I love reading them all xx