Friday, 12 September 2014

Something for the Weekend........ Hat Tricks



Sorry for the lack of post on Wednesday 
but I wasn't very well I caught a sickness bug of my Granddaughter,
 amazing isn't it she hasn't been ill all school holiday and then one day back at school and she gets a bug.....typical!!!!






Oasis dress £65.00
Dorothy Perkins fedora £14.00
Topshop bag £36.00
New Look loafers £22.99




Here's hoping the sun will stick around this weekend :)



Linking up with: - Simple Sequins




6 comments:

  1. Ah hope your grand daughter is OK now and you of course. Cute outfit, wish I could wear a hat but would feel too old! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sharron, she is fine now :)
      I wish I could aswell I love this hat I have a fat head though lol xx

      Delete
  2. Oh no! I hope you are both feeling better?! What a gorgeous bag! Ax

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you're all better now Gail! What a cute dress and I actually think I am actually in love with that bag! xx

    ReplyDelete

So to all my lovely readers now and future, Thank you for taking the time to comment, I love reading them all xx