Wednesday, 3 September 2014

This or that? Beauty list



I thought I would enlist in the help of all my wonderful readers
on deciding on a few things?

                   

I've been toying with buying one of these for some time now
I've heard so many good things about Vitalumiere, I just love luminous foundations

One of these may have to be an airport purchase when I go on holiday
just not sure which one yet


Just cant decide on which one of these either!!
Both so different but both so yummy
I really like both of them





Blusher wise
Clarins or Benefit?
choices........... choices.......





Have you tried any of these? if you have please let me know what you think of them

If you haven't I would still love your advice as to which you think I should go for








6 comments:

  1. Oh gosh, I have not tried ANY of these products so I cannot help you at all! I have tried a sample of Marc Jacobs Daisy and it's really nice, but I didn't know there was a "Dream" version out! I've heard that Viva La Juicy is a great scent though. Good luck deciding!
    Gina - On the Daily Express

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Dream daisy is pretty new, its such a lovely light scent.
      Thanks Gina xx

      Delete
  2. Why don't you tweet the #bbloggers and ask re the Chanel foundation Gail - someone is bound to have tried them! (unfortunately not me!) I'd have to go with Marc Jacobs for the perfume - love this fragrances. I'd have to swatch the blushers before deciding - think you'd get a good idea from a swatch! Can't wait to see what you decide on! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good idea Jenny :)
      My have to go on a swatch testing trip very soon :) xx

      Delete
  3. The next foundation I buy will be Bobbi Brown Skin Foundation. We got given sachets when buying make-up for the wedding and I fell in love with it. I don't wear foundation normally as hate to feel caked up but this is amazing, one sachet lasted me five days, so on a cost per wear basis, well worth £30 and you can build it up which I like. My daughter invested in it a few weeks ago.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good choice, I've heard a lot of good things about Bobbi Brown foundations. I love the weightless foundations too and the bonus of high end foundations I've found is they last a hell of a lot longer than high street ones xx

      Delete

So to all my lovely readers now and future, Thank you for taking the time to comment, I love reading them all xx