Wednesday, 17 September 2014

Yet another lipstick !!





I have been on the hunt for a darker lipstick for the Autumn/Winter 
 as many of you know I'm very much a nude girl but I fancied a change 
so I opted for this shade in the end




Couldn't resist the smell of this fro Lush




I don't actually own a matt topcoat so as Boots had an offer on Bourjois buy one get one half price I got this which should of been £5.99




I slipped off the no buying any more nail polishes wagon again!!!!




And finally I bought this a while ago and had completely forgot about it
It was reduced in New Look to £4.00.....bargain!!















12 comments:

  1. Love buying little bits like this, they really cheer you up! Great necklace x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That lipstick looks gorgeous! I need to check out this new line from Bourjois. x
    http://mummysbeautycorner.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some great finds! Loving the colour of the lippy especially x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its a totally different colour for me, looking forward to using it though xx

      Delete
  4. A girl after my own heart Gail! Love picking bits up like this! You must do a lippie post when you can - would love to see what it's like on! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your necklace and what a great shade of lipstick! Lynne x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Loving the necklace to although it is quite heavy :) xx

      Delete
  6. That lipstick has Autumn written all over it, such a lovely colour! I haven't used the comforter yet but I love LUSH! Abi :)
    MyW0rldMyView

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm loving the colour, think I may have to purchase a couple more darker shades xx

      Delete

So to all my lovely readers now and future, Thank you for taking the time to comment, I love reading them all xx