Wednesday, 15 October 2014

My collective Autumn purchases



Primark


Black ankle boots, these are supper comfy and a bargain at £18.99





Fringed Kimono £14.00, the material on this is quite nice and I love the pattern. Who knows how long the tassels will last though....he.....he......



Blue ballet shoes £5.00, probably wont get much wear out of them now as its going into sock season but at least they will see me through next Spring.



Basic long sleeved tops the prices range from £3.50 - £4.00, I love the mustard one!


It wouldn't Autumn without a new scarf thrown in the mix £4.00




Dorothy Perkins


Pleated skirt, I got this on offer for £9.90, I adore plum and purple shades and I dont own a pleated midi so this ticked both boxes for me.


Tan brogues, again these were on offer for £10.00, still unsure whether to keep these or not.




H & M



Leopard print top £7.99, loose fitting slouchy top.



These are a few things I've collected over the last couple of weeks. I'm going to try and not buy a single of item of clothing now until the January sales.....could prove to be difficult!!!....he....he....









16 comments:

  1. Love the boots and blue shoes, you have some lovely colour in your wardrobe! Abi :)
    MyW0rldMyView

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely need a colour injection :) xx

      Delete
  2. Love your boots Gail and the Primark tops! I have a fair few myself in different colours - can't seem to stop buying them, so easy to stick on for work with my black trousers! Likin the H&M top too. Good luck with the 'not buying' thing - don't think I could manage it! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love they're basic tops they are just great for layering at this time of year. I'm going to be very strict with myself with the shopping ban thing :) xx

      Delete
  3. Lovely pieces Gail....that plum skirt is fab and what a great price:)
    ~Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Some great bargains Gail! Wash that fringeing by hand honey it will knot in machine x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will do, thanks for the tip Sharron, never gave washing it a thought when I bought it. That's even if it makes it through a hand wash xx

      Delete
  5. Hi my dear! Love your little stylish haul here, the long sleeved tops are perfect and such a cute plum skirt! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab buys! Love the mustard top too Lynne x

    ReplyDelete
  7. love your purchases! you've got great eye for details

    www.bumascloset.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. The boots look great Gail & what a bargain! Love the H&M tee too! Sharrons right about the fringing wash it by hand or you'll end up with a terrible mess.....trust me I've been there! Lol! Ax

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can also see me getting slight attached to things in passing lol xx

      Delete

So to all my lovely readers now and future, Thank you for taking the time to comment, I love reading them all xx