I just changed up my skincare routine for the winter months
Here is my morning routine so far
- Firstly I cleanse with Liz Earles Hot cloth cleanser I've recently started using this, I know I'm probably the last person on the bandwagon with this one...... but that's me ....he.....he.... I'm not a 100% keen on the initial scent it very much reminds me of vics vapor rub! but fortunately that soon goes. It leaves my skin feel SO supper soft. I'm officially in love with this I can see why its one of their best sellers.
- Next I spray my face with this Botanics rose water toner, which I am currently looking to replace. I preferably want something with out alcohol in it so if any of you have any suggestions they would be gratefully appreciated
- Then my Eucerin anti wrinkle eye cream, I like this as it doesn't irritate my eyes at all
- Last but not least my Eucerin volume day cream that contains SPF15, I do like the Eucerin range its especially good on my very sensitive skin.
- First thing I use is my Garnier micellar make up remover, I love how it just melts off my eye make up instantly! It doesn't irritate at all
- Next up is cleanser, as step 1 above
- After cleansing is another recent addition, Nip + fab exfoliating pads, I just tend to use these just in my night time routine
- Next is my eye cream, I leave this for a few mins to soak in
- Now this is where I have a temporary gap in my routine. I am also on the hunt for a really good night serum. At the moment I'm tempted by the Liz Earle serum. I think I might get a miniature size and try it first, I love miniatures as my skins so sensitive I can try products before buying them which is fantastic and saves me so much money!! The amount of products I've given away because they don't get on with my skin!!
- Lastly my night cream which at the moment is Eucerin anti wrinkle night cream
Last but not least are other items I use but not on a daily basis
Lush let the good times roll, which is my favorite, smells divine!!! and Time delay from Boots which is more of a gentler exfoliator.
Lush oatifix, I do like the fresh face masks from Lush! I recently bought this Super facialist mask, I'm a sucker for anything that says "hydrate" on the packaging as my skin can get as dry as a desert sometime!!! I'm still a little on fence with this one though because although it says "suitable for even the most sensitive skin" it does actually sting slightly when I first apply it. I think it may be the "rose" in it which is quite pungent!! I'm not a massive rose scent person really that and lavender too, I'm not keen at all.
That's about it so far for my current skincare. I don't spend an absolute fortune as I find a lot of the higher end products react with my skin especially quite a few of Estee Lauders range. This is why I tend to use a lot of Eucerin products because I no it's safe for me to use.
So.......... if you have any recommendations regarding the toner and the serum please let me know, I would love some suggestions