Wednesday, 29 October 2014

October monthly favorites









  1. Lush Let the good times roll, fantastic face and body scrub, I'm slightly addicted to the smell :)
  2. Bourjois rouge edition lipstick in Nude-ist
  3. Walking Dead season 5, I've been hooked on this right from the begining, love it!!!
  4. Liz Earle hot cloth cleanser, I think Ive raved enough about this .....he.....he....
  5. Lush Blackberry bath bomb just adore the smell of this! I think I need a few Christmas lush items very soon 
  6. Rimmel Scandeleyes in Taupe, I think this will be a permanet fixture in my make up collection






2 comments:

  1. I really need to try more products from Lush, the face and body scrub sounds fab! :)
    LouLovesbeauty xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is, I would definitely recommend xx

      Delete

So to all my lovely readers now and future, Thank you for taking the time to comment, I love reading them all xx