Wednesday, 8 October 2014

Recent Beauty buys



These are just a few things I've picked up over the past couple of weeks


Shade No 7 Nude-ist, although it’s got Nude in the name it certainly isn’t what I would call nude!! Gorgeous creamy matte shade though. It was £8.99 in Boots but I popped round to Superdrug where it was only £5.00.....happy days....he....he....






From Cult Beauty shade Soft brown. This was in my September favourites the other day. I’m just so in love with it. Its not very often I do this but as you can see I couldn't wait to use it so the photo came afterwards....... bad impatient blogger moment :)



And from Lush
Let good times roll £6.75 A gorgeous scrub, it smells SO divine!!! Just like popcorn but better

Oatifix £6.50 beautiful soothing mask, perfect for my dry/sensitive skin


Can’t walk out of Lush without a bath bomb or two :)
Blackberry bath bomb £3.25   I really really like anything berry scented
Honey bee £3.35 this one is actually for my Grand children they love them too





In shade Taupe, a nice rich creamy matte shade, great for a smokier eye look or just to throw on when I can't be bothered, which to be honest is most days.....he.....he.....so that said it will no doubt get a lot of use







This was another bargain.....as you all know I can’t resist them!! It was two Bourjois products for £14.00 in Boots. I got these to try, I don't usually get on with waterproof mascaras but as I'm going on holiday soon I thought I would give this one a try as it was on offer.





What are your recent beauty purchases? Have you purchased any of the above, if so I would love to know what you think of them








10 comments:

  1. That lush scrub sounds fab Gail:) Enjoy your week!
    ~Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh it is Anne if you get chance when you next pass Lush give a sniff xx

      Delete
  2. I am in love with the colou of the eyeshadow stick. What a beautiful shade x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's succh an easy colour to wear xx

      Delete
  3. That lipstick is lovely! I literally used the Blackberry bath bomb the night before last and have drafted a post on it haha! It's so nice!! Abi :)
    MyW0rldMyView

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just used it too, gorgeous smell, even the Hubby remarked how nice I smelt lol xx

      Delete
  4. Oh Gail! This is making me want to go out and have a beauty splurge! Must try that eyeshadow stick - it's never in stock whenever I get to Boots! I've tried the Bourjois Volume 1 Seconde in the waterproof and it worked very well. I'm after the non-waterproof version next! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess i was just lucky that day they must of stocked the shelves :) you might have better luck in Superdrug. Im looking forward to trying the mascara, you know me with mascaras very hit and miss so we shall see xx

      Delete
  5. Ooh this is a gorgeous haul Gail! The lippy looks gorgeous, its such a pretty colour! Ax

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a lovely colour but its just a touch drying on the lips, its ok with a bit of gloss on though xx

      Delete

So to all my lovely readers now and future, Thank you for taking the time to comment, I love reading them all xx