Monday, 6 October 2014

September monthly favorites







  1. Anastasia dipbrow pomade This is definitely my new love!! I got it in the shade Soft brown £15.00 from Cult Beauty. I've wanted this since seeing a review of Jenny's from Beauty and the Biryani, I finally got my hands on it and have worn it every day since, thanks Jenny
  2. Lee Evans Monsters tour, went to see him last month with my Hubby. I cried so much with laughter I find him hilarious!!!
  3. Bourjois Rouge edition lipstick in Violine Strass, just a perfect Autumn colour
  4. Lush, the comforter, just adore the smell of this!!! its delish!!!
  5. The Lights, Teenager of the Century, I have had this album some time but its had a LOT of airplay this month in my house.....just love it!!! I have known Liz for quite some time now she has the most amazing voice!! I would absolutely love it if you could pop over to their facebook page and give them a little like, it would really make her day, lets see if we can get them over the 600 mark :) they so deserve it


    Not that many faves for this month 
    This month just seems to of flown by so quickly






10 comments:

  1. I always walk past the comforter and never get it! It smells so nice though I will have to try it out sometimes! Love the lipstick colour too! Abi :)
    MyW0rldMyView

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should grab it next time its jusst so yummy xx

      Delete
  2. The comforter is one of my favs!

    Charlotte // www.charlottesamantha.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. The lipstick looks gorgeous! I'm right now totally obsessed with berry lipsticks. x
    http://mummysbeautycorner.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Im usually a nude girl but being brave this autumn xx

      Delete
  4. So glad you like the Dipbrow Gail and thanks for the mention! Tell me about the weeks flying by - be Christmas before we know it! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No thank you Jenny I love its amazing :)
      I know its only 11 weeks away it will be here before we know it xx

      Delete
  5. Oh Gail, yes the year is flying by, frightening!......Love that Bourjois lipstick, those dark berry shades look so gorgeous for winter! Helen xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish I could wear red but it just dosent seem to suit me at all, I will just have to carry on envying all those that can xx

      Delete

So to all my lovely readers now and future, Thank you for taking the time to comment, I love reading them all xx