Friday, 3 October 2014

Something for the Weekend..........Autumn Animal

Hi Guys 
Im Back.......obviously
I had a little break to recharge my ever draining batteries :)
All will be back to normal now

Hope you have all had a good week


Beautysets - Something for the Weekend..........Autumn Animal






Warehouse jumper £42.00
River Island trousers £38.00
Dorothy Perkins boots £55.00
River Island bag £30.00




Looks like Autumn is finally going to happen :)
Bring on the boots and woolies :)

Have a fantastic weekend all





Linking up with : - Simple Sequins,






14 comments:

  1. The jumper is so pretty! I like the outfit you come up with! x
    http://mummysbeautycorner.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I know I get excited about wearing woolies or boots, but when it comes to having to wear them, then I'm not that excited. LOL Thanks for being at Fashion ITEM Friday. Go see others and invite them to your post. and such.
    ♥, Renae

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those trousers! Glad to have you back! Lynne x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tell me about those ever-draining batteries Gail - hope you're feeling better! Love this - nice and cosy and really liking those boots! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jenny, we all need to charge them up every now and again :) xx

      Delete
  5. Lovely boots they're such a nice colour! Abi :)
    MyW0rldMyView

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like them a lot!! they look quite comfy xx

      Delete
  6. Oh Gail I think Autumn is almost here and we can get to wear all our winter clothes at last! Love your picks and really loving the RI trousers! Have a great weekend....... Helen xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its taken long enough to begin!!
      You have a good un to Helen xx

      Delete
  7. Love the jumper and glad you are back and recharged! x

    ReplyDelete

So to all my lovely readers now and future, Thank you for taking the time to comment, I love reading them all xx