Wednesday, 5 November 2014

Pre Mexico beauty haul



A last minute beauty haul before I go away on Monday
Finally its time for our holiday to sunny Mexico.........it's felt like such a along time ago we booked it
But its finally here and we are off on Monday so no posts for a couple of weeks.....sorry
There may be a few snippets on Twitter or Instagram but not many as I'm planning a total chill out :)

So...... back to the haul, these are a few things I've picked up over the past two weeks


I was so in love with my last lipstick from this range I decided to go for another shade. 
I got shade Brun Boheme, I fond this lipstick so moisturising


I know I said no more nail polishes but these were very cheap!! .......he ......he.....
Barry M Countess £3.99 I got this in my local Tesco for £1.99
Barry M Mustard £3.99  I've wanted this since spotting it on an a fellow blogger nails a while back
Collection Scorched Copper £1.99 and this was also reduced to 89p....can;t pass up a bargain :)



What can I say? I just cant resist palettes!!! I'm a sucker for them......another to add to my collection






Eylure Individual Lashes £3.56
Im not usually an false eyelash type of girl, mainly because I cant put them on properly!! but as these were so cheap I thought I would give them a go, Im hoping they are more subtle than full on falsies. Ive got a party on Saturday so Im going to try these out....."try" being the operative word!"




Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum Gel foundation £10.99
I used to love Healthy mix foundations so I thought Id give the gel formula a try. I got shade Beige Clair






This was my free product on 3 for 2 in Boots. I'm not usually a BB/CC kinda person but I got this in a slightly darker shade for  my holiday as hopefully it wont be too heavy on my skin. I got shade Rose Beige






Last but not least this Kohl liner, I've used this a couple times already and although its great at doing what it says on the tin I don't think its going to last very long. It's already gone down quite a bit so I reckon I will only get a few more wears out of it before its dead. Quite disappointing really for the price!
I've tried twisting the bottom to see if any more pops up and it doesn't (unless I'm doing something wrong?) Have you tried this eyeliner? 







10 comments:

  1. How lucky are you to be jetting off! I am a big fan of the bougois healthy mix foundation, so hope you like ot too!.....But you will be so bronzed when you come back you wont need it! Helen xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very lucky Helen! I've always wanted to go to Mexico, can't believe I'm actually going, I have to keep pinching myself :) The bronzed look wont last long when I get back to good old blighty lol xx

      Delete
  2. Lucky lady. I love Mexico. Please do report back on the foundation, I'm interested to know how you get on with it. Enjoy x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will do, hopefully do a review when I get back xx

      Delete
  3. You picked some lovely things! The lipstick looks gorgeous and I'm very curious about the L'Oreal palette. Have a lovely holidays! x
    Mummy's Beauty Corner

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a lovely trip, I look forward to all the photos! I love Barry M Gelly nail polish, lovely colour too! Abi :)
    MyW0rldMyView

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too Abi can't wait to try it out xx

      Delete
  5. Oh I'm so envious Gail - can I come along? Love your haul - that palette looks amazing and the lippie! I must try the Healthy Mix foundation - it's on my list! Have a great time! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Course you can Jenny :) I will save you a spot in my suitcase xx

      Delete

So to all my lovely readers now and future, Thank you for taking the time to comment, I love reading them all xx