Friday, 7 November 2014

Something for the weekend........Round the block



River Island jumper £32.00
Dorothy Perkins leather look treggings £28.00
Oasis necklace £18.00
Next boots £45.00



In case you didn't see my post on Wednesday this is my last post for a couple of weeks as I'm off to Mexico on Monday morning on my holiday........I'm SO excited. Im looking forward to spending a lovely two weeks sat on a beach with my wonderful Hubby whilst sipping cocktails! There may be the odd Instagram or Twitter posts tbut I'm not promising much.


So whatever you are doing this weekend I hope you all enjoy

See you all very soon :)





6 comments:

  1. Lucky you Gail....have a wonderful holiday!!
    ~Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that jumper Gail. Have a fab holiday x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a fantastic time in Mexico. I love the RI jumper, off to take a closer look x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will try my hardest :) one more sleep :) xx

      Delete

So to all my lovely readers now and future, Thank you for taking the time to comment, I love reading them all xx