Tuesday, 2 December 2014

Back from Mexico


I'm back!!!!!!! 

I returned from my Holiday last week

This was my lunchtime view


but I haven't been very well as I have developed Labyrinthitis......not very nice at all!! :(
I still have it but not as bad as it was last week so this wont be a very long post, as it difficult focusing on the screen.


I just wanted to pop on to let you all know I'm still here lurking in the background.

Hopefully come next week I can start regular posts again (they might be short ones though)
I'm hoping to at least do a holiday post at some point, we had the most amazing time :)





8 comments:

  1. Lovely photo like something from a magazine! Oh dear hope you get better soon! Abi :)
    MyW0rldMyView

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear your poorly. Get well soon. Looking forward to the holiday catch up posts x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ouch, that's a horrid illness. I blame the plane! Get better soon

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome home Gail! Hope you feel better soon xx

    ReplyDelete

So to all my lovely readers now and future, Thank you for taking the time to comment, I love reading them all xx