Wednesday, 24 December 2014

Happy Christmas everyone






This year has gone so fast!!! The older I get the faster the years fly!!!
Were having a quiet one this year. It's going to be a very strange one for me this year as it's the first Christmas waking up with none of my children in the house. It's going to feel very weird the house feeling so empty, they are all spending it with their other half's families this year. It will be a massive difference from last year when I had 13 in the house. At least I will have my Granddaughters to fill the house in the afternoon :)



So to all my wonderful readers thank you SO much for all your support and lovely comments over the past year. I REALY do appreciate it.

 Hears wishing you all a very Happy Christmas











6 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas to you and the hubby Gail! Have a lovely relaxing day! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same too you and your Hubby Jenny and your family. Hope you have the most magical time xxx

      Delete
  2. Hope you had a lovely Christmas Gail and best wishes for 2015!
    ~Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did thank you Anne and I hope you did to xx

      Delete
  3. Happy Christmas Gail! I hope you had a lovely time! Ax

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And to you Andrea hope you had a fantastic time with your lovely family xx

      Delete

So to all my lovely readers now and future, Thank you for taking the time to comment, I love reading them all xx