Monday, 15 December 2014

I do love Mexico

Sorry for the lack of posts lately, as many of you will of read from my previous post I have come back from Holiday and developed Labyrinthitis :( So as it doesn't seem to have much signs of going anytime soon this is going to be a picture heavy post. Saying that it has still taken me best part of a week to do it as I can only look at the computer screen for short amounts of time as it makes me feel SO sick!!!




So here goes......... photos from my trip to Mexico



Evening view from our balcony



 Lovely jungle and lots of mangrove trees


 One of the bar areas


Some of the natives
Its a shame we didn't get to see the baby turtles that hatched from the shells above


 We loved the beach as the snorkeling was fantastic, so much to see!! we even saw an octopus which made my day






An absolutely amazing night at Coco Bongos!!!
If you go to Mexico its a must!!!





Looking back on the photos it seems like ages since we went. I totally loved Mexico and the resort, we stayed at the Grand Sirenis resort & spa in Riviera Maya. Wonderful place and the staff were so friendly and helpful. I would definitely go back without a second thought, were thinking of taking the whole family next time :)


Sorry that's about it for now hopefully normal service will resume very soon. I've got a LOT of catching up to do to catch up on reading all your lovely blogs as I haven't been able to do that either. 

Roll on normalness :)








4 comments:

  1. OMG your view from the balcony is incredible! looks so lovely, and nice weather too! Abi :)
    MyW0rldMyView

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The weather was gorgeous bit different now though :) xx

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous pics Gail - it looks amazing! Hope you feel better soon xx

    ReplyDelete

So to all my lovely readers now and future, Thank you for taking the time to comment, I love reading them all xx