Wednesday, 17 December 2014

Pre Christmas treats

I got this for the airport it has been on my wants list for quite sometime now


 
I opted for this instead of the Marc Jacobs Daisy. This has also been on my wants list for quite sometime





These are from Boots I just adore the scents of all of these, plus they are all currently half price £2.49


That is all I have purchased recently due to the fact its Christmas and also I haven't hardly even stepped out of the house apart from to pick my prescription up from Boots. The perfume and foundation were duty free purchases. Normal shopping routines will return very promptly..............can't wait I'm having such withdrawal symptoms........he.........he........



4 comments:

  1. Lovely bits Gail! I haven't bought so much beauty stuff recently - been looking more at clothing and just bagged a parka half price at H&M - love it to bits! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't either Jenny. Ooooo liking the sound of your Parka though Im on the look out for one aswell xx

      Delete
  2. Nice foundation - look forward to your review x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to start using it :) it's a little pale for me at the moment as I got matched before my holiday xx

      Delete

So to all my lovely readers now and future, Thank you for taking the time to comment, I love reading them all xx