Monday, 12 January 2015

Collective random purchases


A collection of things I have bought recently





Firstly my new Spiralizer, Ive been toying with buying one of these for a while now and finally caved in last week. I bought it from Amazon in the end I didn't want to spend to much on it in case it wasn't as good as they say. But so far so good, Ive made squash spaghetti and sweet potato ribbons (which I roasted). Its pretty good actually well worth the money.





Next I bought this blender, I didn't want to spend close on £100 for the nutribullet, so I opted for this instead as it was way cheaper and also because of the multiple bottles (only two in the photo though, others were in the dishwasher). So now all the family can use it. I currently have approximately half of a banana tree in my kitchen as they all love bananas. I only paid £30.00 for it, I did a LOT of shopping around.





These boots from Dorothy Perkins, these are actually a replacement for a pair I originally bought but the zip broke on them and when I tried to change them they didn't have my size......bummer!!!..... I really liked them to, so these are a sort of make do pair. I still like them but not as much as the other ones






This dress was a pre New Year buy, I opted for a swing dress as A) I don't own one and B) to try and hide a bit of my Christmas food baby



I picked up this trio from Superdrug yesterday



I had to try this Colab dry shampoo, just love the scent!
Yet another mousse :) I have a bit of a love hate relationship with mousses, will let you know how I get on. I adore this dry oil it works wonders on my dry hair.


I got this as I wanted something I could  slap on on those days when you just haven't got time to spend applying eyeshadow, I opted for the shade Creamy beige


I picked this up as I've heard quite a few good things about I got it in the shade light, will try and review, try being the operative word. I've got so many things to review and just never seem to get round to it........one word......hopeless!!!


I'm trying not to spend to much this month as we've just been out and bought new sofas and there are loads of things I need home wise so beauty/fashion spending will have to take a back burner for a while......... well maybe the odd thing will pop up ..........he.............he..........











8 comments:

  1. The spiralizer and blender seem like very cool products. I really want the blender though, it's like a mini blender that'd safe you a lot of time to make delicious juices. I really want it now :P
    I haven't tried the Maybelline concealer but I have been wanting to because so many people say that it's a really great concealer. Can't wait to buy one <3

    xo
    colorsinmybubble.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The blender is amazing!!! its so quick and so easy to clean well worth every penny. I cant wait to try the concealer either xx

      Delete
  2. Hi Gail, your blender looks like the perfect alternative to the Nutri Bullet, which as you say is so expensive! But best of all I love the idea of your spiralizer, i cant wait to try and get one, I had no idea there was such a thing? Happy New Year to you by the way! Helen xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are both fantastic Helen, the spiralizer is amazing Ive been living on raw courgette spaghetti with chilli......Im addicted lol ..............happy new year hun xx

      Delete
  3. I love this blender, and it's quite cheap, I need to have a look at it. The Maybelline concealer has been on my list for ages just never seem to get around to buying it. x
    Mummy’s Beauty Corner

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was like that with concealer, I've also got the RImmel wake me up concealer on that list xx

      Delete
  4. I know that feeling Gail - so many products to review and so little time! I love the Maybelline colour tattoo - have it a in a taupe shade. Would love to know how you get on with the CoLab dry shampoo (have a thing about dry shampoo) and the concealer and loving the blender and your little dress! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Will let you know how I get on woth the Colab. I need to go back I think I get some reviews done........slacking lol xx

      Delete

So to all my lovely readers now and future, Thank you for taking the time to comment, I love reading them all xx