Tuesday, 20 January 2015

FOTD.....very neutral





This is what I used 



Ive wanted this foundation for ages and I finally got it at the airport on our recent trip to Mexico


I love the luminosity of this foundation and the eventual finish but it felt like it took quite a long time to actually sink into my skin. Ive never had this before as my skin is very dry, so usually it sucks in any foundation like a sponge. I doubt this would work for oilier skins. The overall result on my skin though was very natural and it does last quite some time.

I also used
Sleek Contour Kit shade light
Naked palette 3 still my favourite palette at the moment, sometimes I don't even bother with eyeshadow as my eyes get even more hooded year by year!
Maybelline Eraser Eye Concealer great brightening concealer, so creamy
Rimmel Blusher  in Santa rose
Rimmel eyeliner in sable brown
Loreal Color Riche lipstick in shade Nude ballet






8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you Donna, luckily the camera was very good to me on this photo. My pores are definitely getting bigger as the years go by xx

      Delete
  2. Beautiful, natural look, you look fresh and pretty! Your skin looks perfect! x

    Mummy’s Beauty Corner

    ReplyDelete
  3. We share the same taste! Love these shades, i have the same problem with eyes too.
    Laurie x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I sometime envy these people with eyelids but then sometimes when I just cant be bothered applying you cant tell Im not wearing any lol xx

      Delete
  4. You look gorgeous Gail & your skin really is glowing! x

    ReplyDelete

So to all my lovely readers now and future, Thank you for taking the time to comment, I love reading them all xx