Wednesday, 7 January 2015

Happy New Year to you all


Happy New Year to you all, a little late I know but better late than never


I was planning to post last week but we went away for new year and the wifi there was very sketchy! hence the lack of posts recently. I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and New year, we had a very quiet Christmas as my Children spent it with there partners families. It was my first Childless Christmas and it was very strange indeed....... I must say I didn't like it at all, thank god the Grand children came round for a bit to raise the decibel level a notch or two.....he.....he.....


New year we decided to spend new years day at Cheltenham races so we booked a table in the National hunt room which was very nice.

We didn't actually stay in Cheltenham though we opted for Ross on Wye instead in a lovely little cottage.



Such a lovely cottage, we will definitely be going back in the Summer for a walking holiday


Ive decided I'm not going to make any New Years resolutions this year I always end up not completing them but I am determined to eat a lot more healthier. I have ordered a new blender and also a vegetable spiralizer......cant wait to try them both out.


I hope you all had a wonderful break what ever you did
Did you make any resolutions this year?





16 comments:

  1. Omg it's such anw adorable, little cottage! Love the designs and everything <3 I hope you had an amazing New Year andddd HAPPY NEW YEAR :D

    xo
    colorsinmybubble.blogpsot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy New year to you to Chrisylla xx

      Delete
  2. Happy New Year to you too! I'm the worst for New Years resolution so don't even bother with them, haha! x
    Mummy’s Beauty Corner

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know many people who do actually follow them through :) happy new year xx

      Delete
  3. Happy New Year, love your photos! Abi :)
    MyW0rldMyView

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Abi, happy new year to you to xx

      Delete
  4. Happy New Year Gail....hope 2015 is a good one for you and all the family!
    ~Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And to you Anne hope you have a fantastic 2015 xx

      Delete
  5. Happy new year! The cottage looks lovely! Lynne x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely photos Gail! Happy New Year to you all! xx

    ReplyDelete

So to all my lovely readers now and future, Thank you for taking the time to comment, I love reading them all xx