Wednesday, 21 January 2015

Off to the land of Oz




I'm leaving you all again.......sorry. 

A family illness is taking me over to NSW, Australia for a while. My flight leaves tomorrow morning and I will be gone for a month. I've never been to Australia before and although I'm excited to be going it's such a shame it's not under better circumstances. I'm also very sad my Hubby can't come too but he's very tied up with work commitments at the moment, I'm going to miss him SO much!!! so I'm going with my Mum and my youngest son instead




I will try and post if I can but I cant promise anything as it will all depend on circumstances and Internet connection speeds. However I will try my hardest to tweet and put the odd instagram piccy up.


Speak to all very soon



7 comments:

  1. Wow good luck. Hope everything goes well. At least you won't need to pack your thermals x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope everything is/will be okay! Enjoy the weather and sights! Abi :)
    MyW0rldMyView

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope everything is ok. Enjoy the sunshine! Lynne xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh best of luck & I hope all goes well?! It's an amazing place & you won't want to come back! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hopefully get to see a few sights whilst we are here xx

      Delete

So to all my lovely readers now and future, Thank you for taking the time to comment, I love reading them all xx