Saturday, 14 February 2015

2nd Blogversary




Today is the second year of my Blog, I can't believe yet another year has past so quickly!!!
Although I have been very scarce regarding posting the past few weeks due to unforeseen circumstances,  I still very much love my little blogging world and all my wonderful readers. I cant wait to get back home and jump straight back into it! 

I would like to thank all of you for all your wonderful, supportive and informative comments through out the past year. I would also like to thank all my amazing fellow blogger friends who have helped me no end with all their advice and guidance.............thank you all SO much!!!!!



I raise a glass to you all







10 comments:

  1. Ooooh Happy Blogversary. Here's to another couple of years. Hope you raised a glass to toast x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I may of raised a couple if Im honest lol xx

      Delete
  2. Happy 2nd Anniversary Gail! Can't wait to have you back! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Andrea........can't wait to be back xx

      Delete
  3. Congratulations gai, here's to many more years of blogging x
    Laurie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Gail. This is my first time on your blog, I came across your link on Not Dressed As Lamb. Happy Blogversary! I've only been blogging a year or so so still relatively new to chatting with bloggers. I'm about to be 40 so I guess that puts me in the over 40's category! I look forward to your posts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lorna, thank you fso much for stopping by
      Welcome to the over 40 club (well almost :) 40 ), its a great club to be in. Catherine from Not Dressed as Lamb is organising a #3040bloggermeet you can get more information through twitter. It will be a great way to meet more like minded bloggers xx

      Delete
  5. Many Congratulations Gail! Time flies when you're having blogging fun doesn't it? I'm coming up to 3 years in April, can't believe it! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It sure does Jenny, congrats on neatly 3 years xxx

      Delete

So to all my lovely readers now and future, Thank you for taking the time to comment, I love reading them all xx