Monday, 16 March 2015

Anastasia Dipbrow pomade review




What can I say about this brow product

 Well........it's AMAZING!!!

I bought this at the end of last year and I must say I've worn it pretty much everyday. I got it in the shade Medium brown 



It comes in this glass little 4g pot. The formula is very creamy and most importantly it's waterproof!!! I wore this on holiday in Mexico and it didn't budge through the humidity or even swimming. It's pretty invincible!

Warning! scary before and after close up pics coming up.
As you can see my eyebrows are rather like my eyelashes........pretty pathetic!


The shape of them is awful and I have loads of gaps to fill in, they seem to be getting sparser the older I get. I hardly have to pluck them these days just the odd hair occasionally.
What I like about this pomade is you only need the tiniest amount on your brush so it is going to last me ages. It glides on like a dream! I use it with this brush



It's only a cheap eyeliner brush from ELF but it does the job perfectly. It's fantastic for creating small brush strokes to mimic the actual hairs. I initially tried it with a normal brow brush but it was far to thick, this gives me way more control and precision and I think looks more natural.



There are so many shades to choose from, from Blonde to Granite so something to suit everyone. It's a fantastic price to at just £15.00 and it will last me for absolutely ages.


What do you use on your brows? Have you tried this yet? I would be interested to hear if any of you have tried the Illamasqua brow gel which looks very similar, would love to know what it's like









4 comments:

  1. Love my Anastasia Dipbrow Gail! I'm also interested in the Illamasqua brow get - definitely one to watch! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me to Jenny, it was thanks to you I got it so thank you x I will be watching out for the Illamasqua xx

      Delete
  2. This looks great Gail! I've been trying to regrow my brows for almost 2 years now after decades of waxing them & I think this sounds like just the product! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is Andrea you should definitely give it a try xx

      Delete

So to all my lovely readers now and future, Thank you for taking the time to comment, I love reading them all xx