Tuesday, 3 March 2015

Back from Australia



I'm back from Australia and just about back in the land of the living, the jet lag has been a nightmare!!!! Ive struggled so much to get back into my normal routine. Loved Australia just hated the travelling!!!

Here are just a few of my favorite pics
(Sorry advance warning for the beach heavy picture content)










Anyway finally back into my little world of blogging..........Oh how have missed you all so much!!!!

I've been having massive shopping withdrawal symptoms, I feel a shopping spree coming sometime very soon.......watch this space.....



I did manage to get a couple of things whilst I was over there, firstly was this



I couldn't let this slip through the net as it was $29.99 AUD which worked out to £15.16 ...... you know me and a bargain......he......he....... wish I had bought a couple now.



The only other thing I bought was these pretty little things


Clinique mini full potential lip glosses


I purchased these little sweeties on board the plane home for approximately £20.00, they are so cute!!! they are just the perfect size to pop in to my bag and they are even small enough to pop into a purse or clutch. I'm quite smitten with these lip glosses as they aren't really that sticky at all and they last quite a long time which for me is good as I'm must eat them as they just don't seem to last on my lips at all.


That's about it from me for now........it's nice to be back





12 comments:

  1. Beautiful. Of course I'm not at all envious x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They do have some very beautiful beaches over there xx

      Delete
  2. What beautiful photos! I'd love to go one day, and cradle a Koala! How lucky! Abi :)
    MyW0rldMyView

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was very lucky! never in a million years did I ever think I would ever go there! The koala was amazing.....bit smelly lol but still amazing xx

      Delete
  3. Beautiful photos. Great to have you back! Lynne xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lynne, it's great to be back xx

      Delete
  4. It looks amazing Gail - my Aunt keeps inviting us over to Melbourne but I'm not keen on the long flights! Good to have you back over here! I'm sure you'll catch up with the shopping soon! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The flights were awful, hated them. Thanks Jenny, already on the shopping mission lol xx

      Delete
  5. Beautiful photos here Gail, well done for flying all that way (i am totally phobic of flying ) i am iinterested in what you think of that hydraluron
    Laurie x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Im not the best flier either Laurie! I will try and do a review on the Hydraluron soon xx

      Delete
  6. Your holiday looks amazing! Drool worthy pics! x

    ReplyDelete

So to all my lovely readers now and future, Thank you for taking the time to comment, I love reading them all xx