Monday, 9 March 2015

FOTD ........ Shopping face




I finally got to go to the shops this weekend, I think I've done very well if I say so myself, it's been my first trip since returning from Australia over 2 weeks ago. This was the face I wore :)





And this what I used




Garnier BB cream I only use this when Ive been on holiday as its way to dark for my normal skin
Maybelline eraser concealer........my new obsession
Natural collection blusher I really like these blushers
Bourjois mascara love the volume this gives my pathetic lashes
Clinique mini lipgloss















10 comments:

  1. How do you find the Anastasia pomade? I really want to try it! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooo I love it Sarah, it lasts me all day, I could of swore I had done a review on this but obviously not. I will try and do one for next week if you want to keep your eye open for it xx

      Delete
  2. You look gorgeous, Gail! Lynne xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lynne...........you've got me blushing xx

      Delete
  3. Your skin look amazing Gail:) Have a good week!
    ~Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, the camera was beinng very kind to me :) xx

      Delete
  4. Love your make-up pics Gail! You look really well and I agree with Anne - your skin looks flawless xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jenny. It must be the lighting on that day that hid some of the old wrinkles lol xx

      Delete
  5. You look stunning Gail! You have such amazing skin! Ax

    ReplyDelete

So to all my lovely readers now and future, Thank you for taking the time to comment, I love reading them all xx