Monday, 23 March 2015

Hydraluron moisture jelly or serum?




I brought this back from my recent travels to Australia, It was way cheaper to buy it over there. I've tried the serum version of this before


You can check my review of this here.
To be honest there isn't much between these two products. Consistency wise the jelly is thicker (obviously) than the serum but they both give that fantastic moisture hit, although I don't know if it's me but the serum does seems to give a little more of that hit. I only used the serum once a day but I find I'm using the jelly twice a day.

I do however just adore the packaging of the jelly, it's so easy to use, you just push and it pumps up the right amount and the lid just snaps back on so there is no need to screw it into place. Also I love that the base of the jar pushes the product up so you can see how much you have left and although I haven't got to the bottom of the jar I'm hoping it will push all the product out and your not left with that annoying little bit in the bottom that you just cant get out. I hate it when that happens!!
I really don't like the serum packaging it's a pain screwing the cap back on ( I know I'm lazy :) ) even if it had a flip cap that would be slightly better.

Price wise they are both exactly the same but with using the jelly twice a day it obviously isn't going to last as long as the serum, so for me the serum is more economical.

So over all I think I will be re-purchasing the serum, I just wish they could also put the serum into the same packaging as the jelly! this for me would be the perfect product

Have you tried any of these products? I would love to hear your thoughts on them






2 comments:

  1. I want to try the serum while it's on offer in Boots but it's sold out - typical! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will have to keep my eyes out for it when I next pop into Boots so I can stock up :) xx

      Delete

So to all my lovely readers now and future, Thank you for taking the time to comment, I love reading them all xx